As we come closer to the end of term, we look forward to a new one.
By now you should have all received the NAPD Magazine The Leader in schools along with a renewal form for the next Term ahead.
Please note the term of membership will be 1st September 2019 – 31st August 2020.
You can also complete this form by clicking on the link: https://forms.gle/Kr9qgkQxhMtiW3HQ9
Benefits of being an NAPD Member:
- The only professional association to represent all post-primary principals and deputy principals
- A major voice in Irish Education with The Department of Education and Skills, IPPN, Management Bodies, NCSE, NCCA, Teaching Council, Teacher Unions, College Awareness Week, BeLonGTo
- Key Contributing partner with the Centre for School Leadership (CSL)
- Legal Expenses Indemnity through DAS
- Mentoring through the NAPD Local Support Service
- Full Access to the NAPD Website, Very Useful Guide and the monthly Bulletin
- Eligibility to attend the Annual Conference and Regional Branch Meetings
- Dedicated specialist sub-committees and working groups, including Further Education & Training
- Access to Leading 4 Learning Workshops
- Access to arts-in-education funding through Creative Engagement
- Free Quarterly Journal – NAPD Leader
- Discounts for NAPD Publications
- Pre-retirement advice and access to NAPD-Retired
NAPD would like to wish you all a happy and well deserved Summer Break! And we look forward to working with you and supporting you through the new Term.