Upgrading is more rewarding than ever.
Save up to an additional €10001 off a new classroom iPad bundle. Trade-in your unwanted devices and we’ll double your trade-in value.
Available exclusively at Compu b for a limited time only.
Get a new classroom iPad bundle for less
Exclusive bundle includes:
- iPad 10.2-inch Wi-Fi 32GB
- Rugged iPad case
- Charge and store unit
- Safe Environment solution
- Educational remote set up
- b.icademy annual subscription
|Educational RRP||Estimated trade-in value2||Additional offer saving1||Revised RRP with estimated trade-in and additional offer saving||36 monthly payments with trade-in on Apple Financial Services3|
|16 device bundle||€8,281.46||€1,239.84||€1000||Now €6,041.62||€134.57|
|30 device bundle||€15,660.10||€2,324.70||€1000||Now €12,335.40||€258.26|
Pricing inclusive of VAT
Get a new classroom iPad bundle for less
In with the old.
Staff and students can also support by bringing their unwanted Apple tech into school to help offset the cost a new school classroom iPad bundle.
Our simple videos and frequently asked questions make it easy for staff and students to bring their eligible Apple devices to school.
Compu b invite you to a free Apple in Education webinar.
Discover how Compu b’s education specialists can support your school’s technology refresh plan.
Date: Tuesday 23rd March 2021
Time: 4.30pm – 5.30pm
Join us and discover:
- Compu b’s trade-in programme and how it can lower the cost of your technology refresh.
- Flexible deployment solutions to seamlessly integrate, manage and secure Apple devices with ease throughout your school.
- Sustainable learning and training solutions that empower your team and help lower your IT and helpdesk costs.
Terms and conditions
- Compu b Trade-in programme is a service provided to Compu b customers by Compu b’s selected trade-in partners. Trade-in transactions conducted with customers are solely the responsibility of Compu b’s selected trade-in partner and the customer. Terms and conditions apply.
- To ensure your devices are eligible for trade-in please ensure DEP registration is removed, device is signed out of iCloud, deactivated from FMI, device powers up and functions normally, device display is in good condition, device does not have any engraving/personalisation, device enclosure is in good condition, device has no obvious signs of liquid contact, device keys buttons or trackpad are in good working condition where applicable, device power adapter is supplied.
- 1 “Save up to an additional €1000 off a new classroom iPad bundle” offer is for education purposes only. Offer available from 5th March 2021. Promotional trade-in top-up is limited to a particular sale quantity. When this limit is reached the promotion will be removed immediately.
- Offer entitles schools to trade-in eligible devices and for a limited time receive double the typical trade in-valuation on each eligible device. Maximum additional top-up of €1,000 applies. Typical trade-in value and top up must be redeemed against a purchase of at least 16 classroom iPad bundles. Double your trade-in offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion. Compu b reserve the right to amend or cancel these promotions at any time.
- 2 Estimated trade-in value based on 16 x iPad Air 16GB Wifi 1st gen. each with a trade-in value of €77.49 inclusive of VAT / based on 30 x iPad Air 16GB Wifi 1st Gen. each with a trade-in value of €77.49 inclusive of VAT. Prices correct at time of publishing.
- 3 Finance for education purposes only. Subject to acceptance and affordability checks. Applicants must be 18 or over. Available on new equipment only. For Finance Lease and Operating Lease VAT is due with each rental payment and you will not own the equipment at the end of the agreement. DLL Leasing DAC does not offer tax advice; refer to your accountant/auditor for lease accounting advice. Return conditions apply. Terms and conditions apply. Apple Financial Services is powered by DLL Leasing DAC. Finance provided by DLL Leasing DAC, Floor 1, George’s Dock House, I.F.S.C. Dublin 1. Registered in Ireland No.392788. Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Prices correct as of 5th March 2021.