Membership Registration 2021 2022
We are delighted to let you all know that the NAPD Membership Registration/Renewal is now open.
Benefits of becoming an NAPD Member:
- The only professional association to represent all post-primary principals and deputy principals
- A major voice in Irish Education with The Department of Education and Skills, IPPN, Management Bodies, NCSE, NCCA, Teaching Council, Teacher Unions, College Awareness Week, BeLonGTo
- Access to ARAG (formally DAS), the insurance company who provide Legal Advice and Legal Fees Indemnity
- Key Contributing partner with the Centre for School Leadership (CSL)
- Mentoring through the NAPD Local Support Service
- Full Access to the NAPD Website, Very Useful Guide and the monthly Bulletin
- Eligibility to attend the Annual Conference and Regional Branch Meetings
- Dedicated specialist sub-committees and working groups, including Further Education & Training
- Access to Leading 4 Learning Workshops
- Access to arts-in-education funding through Creative Engagement
- Free Quarterly Journal – NAPD Leader
- Discounts for NAPD Publications
- Pre-retirement advice and access to NAPD-Retired
We would also encourage more Electronic Transfers this term if this is possible with your school. Cheques will still be accepted.
You can complete the membership online or you can download the membership form to complete.
Soft Copy Correspondence to be sent to:
email@example.com with Membership 2021/2022 in the subject line
We also need to regrettably advise in the light of current health advice and to ensure the safety of members, NAPD Annual Conference will take place online in October.
If you would like to register/renew your membership please complete the online form https://forms.gle/VQ1Q7WnN7aJg42Em7 or you can download the PDF format Membership-and-ARAG Form complete and post/email back.
Best wishes to you all, Stay Safe Stay Well.
NAPD Head Office