NAPD are currently looking for expressions of interest from recently retired members of NAPD retired to coordinate,
- Mentoring for newly appointed Deputy Principals in their first year following appointment,
- Group Mentoring for Principals in year 2 following appointment who have completed 1 to 1 mentoring in the previous year with CSL.
- A detailed job description for the role,
- A copy of the terms of reference for an NAPD associate.
- If there are many expressions of interest, it may be necessary to operate some selection procedures that are transparent and fair. This will be done in consultation with the executive committee and with their approval.