We are delighted to let you all know that the NAPD Membership Registration/Renewal is now open earlier that expected.
This year we introduce our new way of paying for your Membership. Standing Order. Yes. If you chose this way of paying we will issue you a Direct Debit Mandate which will be set up to be renewed on an Annual Basis. This will mean, no more yearly forms to be completed and your membership will be automatically renewed on an annual basis.
Benefits of becoming an NAPD Member:
- The only professional association to represent all post-primary principals and deputy principals
- A major voice in Irish Education with The Department of Education and Skills, IPPN, Management Bodies, NCSE, NCCA, Teaching Council, Teacher Unions, College Awareness Week, BeLonGTo
- Access to ARAG (formally DAS), the insurance company who provide Legal Advice and Legal Fees Indemnity
- Key Contributing partner with the Centre for School Leadership (CSL)
- Mentoring through the NAPD Local Support Service
- Full Access to the NAPD Website, Very Useful Guide and the monthly Bulletin
- Eligibility to attend the Annual Conference and Regional Branch Meetings
- Dedicated specialist sub-committees and working groups, including Further Education & Training
- Access to Leading 4 Learning Workshops
- Access to arts-in-education funding through Creative Engagement
- Free Quarterly Journal – NAPD Leader
- Discounts for NAPD Publications
- Pre-retirement advice and access to NAPD-Retired
We would also encourage more Electronic Transfers this term if this is possible with your school. Cheques will still be accepted.
You can complete the membership online or you can download the membership form to complete.
Soft Copy Correspondence to be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Membership 2020/2021 in the subject line
We also need to regrettably advise in the light of current health advice and to ensure the safety of members, NAPD Annual Conference due to take place in October has been postponed and will be rescheduled to a future date. Further information will be communicated to members as soon as a decision is made but NAPD has been advised that under the current guidelines a conference of 500 – 600 delegates will not be permitted during 2020.
Best wishes to you all, Stay Safe Stay Well.
NAPD Head Office