NAPD Membership Registration/Renewal 2021 2022
Benefits of becoming an NAPD Member:
- The only professional association to represent all post-primary principals and deputy principals
- A major voice in Irish Education with The Department of Education and Skills, IPPN, Management Bodies, NCSE, NCCA, Teaching Council, Teacher Unions, College Awareness Week, BeLonGTo
- Access to ARAG (formally DAS), the insurance company who provide Legal Advice and Legal Fees Indemnity
- Key Contributing partner with the Centre for School Leadership (CSL)
- Mentoring through the NAPD Local Support Service
- Full Access to the NAPD Website, Very Useful Guide and the monthly Bulletin
- Eligibility to attend the Annual Conference and Regional Branch Meetings
- Dedicated specialist sub-committees and working groups, including Further Education & Training
- Access to Leading 4 Learning Workshops
- Access to arts-in-education funding through Creative Engagement
- Free Quarterly Journal – NAPD Leader
- Discounts for NAPD Publications
- Pre-retirement advice and access to NAPD-Retired
We would also encourage more Electronic Transfers this term if this is possible with your school. Cheques will still be accepted.
You can complete the membership online.
If you would like to register/renew your membership please complete the online form https://forms.gle/D4avhcd7ggNqABjVA
Best wishes to you all, Stay Safe Stay Well.
NAPD Head Office