Benefits of becoming an NAPD Member:
- The only professional association to represent all post-primary principals and deputy principals
- A major voice in Irish Education with The Department of Education and Skills, IPPN, Management Bodies, NCSE, NCCA, Teaching Council, Teacher Unions, College Awareness Week, BeLonGTo
- Access to ARAG (formally DAS), the insurance company who provide Legal Advice and Legal Fees Indemnity
- Key Contributing partner with the Centre for School Leadership (CSL)
- Mentoring through the NAPD Mentoring Group
- Full Access to the Regional Ambassadors
- Confidential Support Services
- Full Access to the NAPD Website, Very Useful Guide and the monthly Bulletin
- Eligibility to attend the Annual Conference and Regional Branch Meetings
- Dedicated specialist sub-committees and working groups, including Further Education & Training
- Access to Leading 4 Learning Workshops
- Access to arts-in-education funding through Creative Engagement
- Free Quarterly Journal – NAPD Leader
- Discounts for NAPD Publications
- Pre-retirement advice and access to NAPD-Retired
As advised, our bank details have changed and an email has been issued to all schools. Our bank details will be published on the invoice that will be issued.
You can complete the membership online or you can download the membership form.
All hard copy correspondence to be issued to Head Office marked “Michelle O’Hanlon, Office Manager”
Soft Copy Correspondence to be sent to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with Membership 2022/2023 in the subject line
Reminder, our conference registration is currently open if you have not registered yourself. Remember you must be a fully paid NAPD Member to attend Conference in October.
Your NAPD Membership fee is for you as an individual that your school pays for. This Membership is not for the whole school, each Principal/Deputy Principal must register and pay for their own NAPD membership through the school.
If you would like to register/renew your membership please complete the online form below or you can download the PDF format, complete it, and post/email back.
Complete form online https://forms.gle/aYqHKW2wQnKvejAk6